Thursday, April 17, 2008

Did You See the Debate Last Night??

The Summary From Democratic Underground:


Mod: Senator Clinton, how do you feel about Iraq?
Hillary: I feel we should leave.

Mod: Senator Obama, why do you hate America?
Obama: I love America, it's been good to me.

Mod: Senator Clinton, do you feel that poor people should have more money?
Hillary: Absolutely

Mod: Sen. Obama, when was the last time you and Reverend Wright plotted to blow up an Embassy?
Obama: Can't we just talk about the issues instead of this tabloid stuff?

Mod: Senator Clinton, what is your kitten agenda
Hillary: I feel kittens are soft and fluffy and should be cared for.

Mod: Senator Obama, someone you went to grade school with was arrested 8 years ago for kicking a kitten. Why do you hate kittens?
Obama: How is this relevant at all?

Mod: Senator Clinton, tell us exactly how brave you were in overcoming your husband's adultery?
Hillary: i was very brave. God helped me.

Mod: Senator Obama, it's all over the internet that you are an evil Muslim elitist terrorist. Why are you an evil Muslim elitist terrorist?
Obama: I'm not. And weren't you just asking me about my CHRISTIAN pastor?
Mod: The one you blow up embassies with?
Obama: What? Are you serious.

Mod: We have to take a commercial. Senator Clinton, we realize that we haven't paid enough attention to you and we deeply apologize.
Hillary: Quite alright.

No comments: